Listen to the Episode Here
Embracing your fertility and reproductive health isn’t just about getting pregnant. Protecting your reproductive health for as long as possible is the best way to set your body up for success and longevity. Despite infertility being on the rise for both men and women, there are specific things that you can do to harness your fertility for years to come.
All About Fertility with Dr. Christiane Northrup
Christiane Northrup, M.D., is a board-certified ob/gyn physician and a leading authority in the field of women’s health. She has written 3 New York Times bestselling books, hosted eight highly successfully public television specials, been on the Oprah Winfrey show ten times, and in 2013 was named by Reader’s Digest as one of the 100 most trusted people in America. After 30 years of clinical practice, she now devotes herself full-time to helping people ascend into the truth of who they really are: body, mind, and spirit.
In This Episode
- What you can do to optimize and protect your reproductive health and longevity (12:18)
- What you should consider when syncing your cycle to nature (19:57)
- Scare tactics to be on the lookout for in mainstream media (23:50)
- Advice for ushering into the next beautiful journey of your life in peri-menopause and post-menopause (27:58)
- How to build long-lasting health in peri-menopause and beyond (33:24)
FREE DOWNLOAD: Dr. Mariza’s Top 11 Supplements for Hormone Health
Ready to take charge of your own health?