Listen to the Episode Here
When you hit perimenopause, your body goes through all kinds of physical changes. But what about mental and emotional changes?
So many women reaching this point don’t recognize that their mood swings and rage are a totally normal part of entering menopause.
I invited Dr. Felcie Gersh on the show today to discuss female hormones and mental health, and how hormone replacement therapy can help.
Hormone replacement has tons of benefits– even for women in the perimenopause transition. So why wait until menopause to start dealing with symptoms of hormone imbalance?
Join Dr. Felice Gersh and me to discuss all things hormones, and learn how to navigate perimenopause and menopause with ease and grace.
Tune in to take charge of your health, no matter what stage you’re in!
Felice Gersh, M.D.
Felice Gersh, M.D. is an award-winning physician board-certified in OB-GYN and Integrative Medicine. She’s the founder and director of the Integrative Medical Group of Irvine– a comprehensive women’s healthcare practice. Dr. Gersh is the bestselling author of the PCOS SOS series and has published several articles in peer-reviewed medical journals.
In This Episode
- Identifying changes during perimenopause and menopause
- Indications for hormone replacement in perimenopause
- Conventional medicine’s view of hormone replacement therapy
- Recognizing perimenopausal mood changes and mental health
- Hormone levels throughout stages of the menstrual cycle
- Dietary recommendations for hormone balance
- Birth control’s implications and long-term effects
- Preventative measures for optimal hormone health
Check Out Dr. Gersh’s Books:
Free Download: Easy, Practical Tips to Get More Energy!
Download the free Energy-Boosting Cheat Sheet now to learn how to unlock abundant health and energy that lasts—in only seconds every day!