Listen to the Episode Here
Nine of the ten leading causes of death in the United States are related to blood sugar. Let that sink in!
Riding the blood sugar rollercoaster is something you may do without even realizing it. But it clearly can be detrimental to your health.
Dr. Casey Means is here with me today to dive into regulating your blood sugar levels so you can leverage your energy for optimal health. And she offers guidance on exactly what you can do to maintain regulated blood sugar levels.
Don’t miss out on this information-packed episode on all things blood sugar and metabolism. Plus, as the co-founder of Levels Health, Casey is offering you an epic GIVEAWAY for Levels’ Continuous Glucose Monitoring. Check it all out here!
Dr. Casey Means
Dr. Casey Means is a Stanford-trained physician, and the Chief Medical Officer and co-founder of the metabolic health company Levels. Her mission is to maximize human potential and reverse preventable chronic diseases by empowering people with tech-enabled tools that inform personalized and sustainable dietary and lifestyle choices.
In This Episode
- Why metabolism plays such an important role in our life
- Dr. Casey’s viewpoint on blood sugar control medications
- Metabolism changes especially post-menopause
- Understanding lab results and ideal ranges for optimal health
- How to leverage energy on a cellular level
- What an optimal diet looks like
- Managing glucose levels and post-meal glucose spikes
- All about LEVELS: continuous glucose monitoring
Free Download: Easy, Practical Tips to Get More Energy!
Download the free Energy-Boosting Cheat Sheet now to learn how to unlock abundant health and energy that lasts—in only seconds every day!