Listen to the Episode Here
Have you heard of fatty liver disease? Believe it or not, fatty liver disease has become one of the most widespread chronic conditions in the US– affecting 80 to 100 MILLION people!
Fatty liver disease occurs when fat builds up in your liver, leading to inflammation. It’s often a precursor for metabolic syndrome and other chronic issues, too.
And unfortunately– post-menopausal women are more likely to get it than men.
As women, our hormones are declining into menopause, so we’re at greater risk for metabolic issues– like fatty liver.
But don’t worry– it’s possible to stop fatty liver in its tracks… even reverse it completely if managed early enough. Wondering how?
Check out this podcast for ALL you need to know about preventing and reversing signs of fatty liver through diet and lifestyle modifications.
In This Episode:
- Identifying the signs of fatty liver disease
- Abnormal labs indicating possible fatty liver disease
- Risk factors for developing fatty liver disease
- Diet, exercise, and lifestyle recommendations for optimal health
- Tips on loving your liver and reversing any damage
- The impact of medications on your liver
- All about my 14 14-day detox– including detox success stories!
Mentioned in This Episode
FREE DOWNLOAD: Dr. Mariza’s Top 11 Supplements for Hormone Health
Ready to take charge of your own health?