Listen to the Episode Here:
In This Episode: Eliminate Severe PMS Symptoms
I’m so excited about this new format for my Friday podcasts: I’m taking this time each week to answer YOUR biggest questions!
For my first Friday Q&A episode, I’m tackling something I hear about from my listeners every day. So many women reach out to me wondering what the heck is going on with their periods, why they suddenly have PMS that makes them not even recognize themselves, and how to make it stop.
If erratic or heavy periods, unstable moods, cramping, bloating, trouble sleeping, hot flashes, migraines, and sugar cravings have become your “normal,” you don’t want to miss this episode. It doesn’t have to be like this. I’ll help you understand what’s behind these changes and give you tools to help you get control over your body.
- Understanding the perimenopause spectrum and where you fall on it
- Why periods are unpredictable and often worse during perimenopause
- The #1 thing that’s behind your symptoms
- Natural lifestyle tools to ease your symptoms
- My top supplement recommendations for perimenopause, PMS, heavy periods, and more
Mentioned in This Episode:
Grab Dr. Mariza’s Top 5 Hormone-Balancing Essential Oil Recipes!
You are the CEO of your life, so every choice you make should support your health and goals. Reclaim control with these easy hormone-balancing EO recipes in this free guide!