Listen to the Episode Here
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Play | Pocketcasts
There is so much power in self-reflection and yet we don’t do it enough!
But if there’s one time to buckle down and take a deep look at yourself, it’s right now–while all the successes, failures, and missed opportunities of last year are still fresh in your mind.
Catch today’s shortie for a step-by-step guide on how to do a year-end review–PLUS the top 12 questions to ask yourself now as you look ahead to 2023.
Mentioned in This Episode
My top 12 end-of-year review questions:
- What were your biggest wins in 2022?
- What were your greatest lessons?
- What did you try that didn’t work out, but the process of trying it moved your thinking forward in a helpful way?
- What simple pleasures have you especially enjoyed this year?
- What was one of the biggest pleasant surprises you experienced during the year?
- What was a new habit or routine you created this year that has improved your efficiency at home or work?
- What did you face head-on this year rather than avoiding, such as you dealt with credit card debt or a difficult conversation?
- What do you want to experience more of in 2023?
- What do you want to experience less of in 2023?
- What’s one personal goal you’d like to see progress into next year?
- What’s one professional or business goal you’d like to see progress into next year?
- What’s one thing you want to clean up or let go of in 2023?
FREE DOWNLOAD: Dr. Mariza’s Top 11 Supplements for Hormone Health
Ready to take charge of your own health?
No comments yet.