Listen to the Episode Here
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Play | Pocketcasts
In This Episode:
As busy women in an endlessly-demanding world, it can be so easy to become cynical and see the glass as half-empty.
It happened to me!
But then I discovered a way to rewire my brain and instantly feel good, which has allowed me to open myself up to more joy, gratitude, and possibility than I ever imagined.
Catch today’s podcast to learn the 3 easy rituals I use every day–and learn:
- Two of many all-time favorite mantras
- They key to breaking pattern + rewiring your brain
- One thing you should do every morning
- How to easily practice gratitude and set an intention
- An instant mood-lifter that works every time
Mentioned in This Episode
Self-Care Journal – Your guide to gratitude, joy, and self-love.
Top 10 Ways to Add Self-Care to your Morning
Top 10 Self-Care Rituals for Today’s Woman
Episode 415: Here’s a 5-Minute Wellness Routine to Feel Good Now
FREE DOWNLOAD: Dr. Mariza’s Top 11 Supplements for Hormone Health
Ready to take charge of your own health?
No comments yet.