Listen to the Episode Here
You may be told that symptoms, pain, or physical frustrations you’re dealing with are just normal parts of aging.
But that doesn’t have to be the case!
Women are hitting menopause or having menopausal-like symptoms much earlier than ever before.
Yet, it’s being disregarded. It’s hard for women to find a practitioner who will recommend hormone supplementation or support.
Dr. Tyna joins my podcast today to talk about her thoughts on hormone replacement therapies for optimizing metabolic health.
And even just a microdose of these hormones can keep you physiologically optimized, helping you buy yourself some metabolic health span.
Dive into this podcast to learn more about the hormone replacement tools that are available, and how to own your health when finding the right people to help you!
Dr. Tyna Moore
Dr. Tyna Moore is a leading expert in holistic regenerative medicine and resilient, metabolic health. She is traditionally and alternatively trained in science and medicine as both a Naturopathic Physician and Chiropractor. Dr. Tyna hosts a podcast– The Dr. Tyna Show, and she’s an author and speaker advocating for health autonomy.
In This Episode
- All about hormones and GL1P agonists for metabolic health
- Dr. Tyna’s experience with Testosterone replacement therapy
- How to support your metabolic health and mitochondrial health
- Hormone replacement for pain management
- When to look deeper into your symptoms rather than lab levels
- How to support your healthspan as your hormones decline
- Red flags and precursors leading to potential diabetes
- How GLP1 agonists can be a game-changer for preventing chronic conditions
Free Download: Easy, Practical Tips to Get More Energy!
Download the free Energy-Boosting Cheat Sheet now to learn how to unlock abundant health and energy that lasts—in only seconds every day!