Listen to the Episode Here:
In This Episode:
If you’re in your mid-30s, 40s, or beyond, and you find yourself suddenly starting to gain weight, feeling completely worn out by your exercise, and just not getting the same results, you’re not alone.
Hormones affect every part of your life — including your exercise. If you are struggling with PMS, exhaustion, low thyroid, perimenopause changes, and other hormone-related symptoms, the exercise you used to do may not be serving your best self any more.
Tune in today to learn exactly how to create a workout plan that will keep you active but not deplete your body. We’ll cover specific exercise recommendations and resources that you can use to stay active, lose weight, and feel your best no matter your age.
- How to shift your exercise routine if you are dealing with hormone issues
- My own exercise story and how I figured out ways to adapt my workouts to serve my body
- How stress, hormones, and your exercise are all intricately connected
- Creating a long-term workout plan that takes your body’s changing needs into account
- My top pre-, during-, and post-exercise tips to help you have more energy, lose weight, and improve your longevity
Mentioned in This Episode
How to Stay Active While Traveling (I know not many of us are traveling right now, but these are great tips if you are trying to stay out of the gym!)
Grab Dr. Mariza’s Top 5 Hormone-Balancing Essential Oil Recipes!
You are the CEO of your life, so every choice you make should support your health and goals. Reclaim control with these easy hormone-balancing EO recipes in this free guide!