Listen to the Episode Here:
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Play | Pocketcasts
In This Episode:
Progesterone and estrogen may get all the attention, especially once you’re in perimenopause or menopause, but they aren’t the ones you really need to watch out for.
It’s time to give some lesser-recognized hormones some well-deserved attention. Tune in today to hear which hormones are really the culprits for hot flashes, exhaustion, sugar cravings, weight gain, inflammation, and — down the line — problems with reproductive hormones.
If you’re tired of “band-aid” solutions that don’t really help long-term, check out this episode to learn what’s really going on in your body under the surface!
- The top 3 often-neglected hormones that really fuel most unpleasant perimenopause and menopause symptoms
- Why insulin resistance is so catastrophic for your overall health
- How to ward off Alzheimer’s, diabetes, obesity, and more by addressing underlying hormones
- Specific testing criteria to monitor your individual levels
- Targeted nutritional, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations to get your health under control naturally
Mentioned in This Episode
Essentially Whole Supplement Store
My Comprehensive Lab Testing Guide
8 Reasons to Increase Your Magnesium Intake
The Why Behind Weight Gain & Your Hormones
Grab Dr. Mariza’s Top 5 Hormone-Balancing Essential Oil Recipes!
You are the CEO of your life, so every choice you make should support your health and goals. Reclaim control with these easy hormone-balancing EO recipes in this free guide!
No comments yet.