If You Want To Stop Feeling Overwhelmed, Stressed, and Triggered, You Should:
- Sign up for the free Ziva Meditation Masterclass
- Find a community or guide to help you establish skills for life
- Take the time to prioritize you
Watch the Episode Now
Or Listen to the Episode Here
Life is hard enough. Your meditation practice shouldn’t be. Ziva Meditation has been my personal superpower to help me feel good in my body. Ziva Meditation has become a twice-a-day non-negotiable for me and helps me show up for myself and my family in a way I have never felt before, feel fewer triggers, and cleanse my body of stress from today and yesterday.
The Ziva Difference with Emily Fletcher
Emily is the founder of Ziva and has taught the Ziva Technique to over 40,000 people. Her best-selling book, Stress Less, Accomplish More, debuted at #7 out of all books on Amazon and has been translated into 12 languages. In 2021, she launched zivaKIDS, the first meditation course of its kind for kids ages 4-14. Her work has been featured by The New York Times, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Vogue, and ABC. She’s been named one of the top 100 women in wellness to watch and has taught at Apple, Google, and Harvard Business School.
Embracing the 3 M’s
When most people hear ‘meditation,’ they think of an app. However, the apps out there are really about mindfulness, not meditation. Ziva is different. Emily has taken a 6000-year-old meditation practice and combined mindfulness, meditation, and manifesting to help people with busy minds and busy lives find peace and release stress.
Ziva takes a different approach to meditation by giving your body rest five times deeper than sleep. Just 15 minutes of a Ziva meditation is equivalent to an hour and a half of sleep. It is a simple and easy practice that can help you take off your stress goggles and see the beauty around you.
You Don’t Have to Be a Monk to Meditate
You don’t have to be a monk to meditate. Besides, you don’t have the time to meditate like a monk either. There is a much simpler and easier way to meditate that will help you handle the stresses in your life easier, get better sleep and more energy, improve your genetics and epigenetics, hold more joy, and so much more.
Meditation doesn’t need to be complicated, and it certainly isn’t something that you can fail at. Emily believes that we meditate to get good at life, not good at mediation, and her results and following around the world prove she is right. If you want to get rid of excess stress, ditch the constant feeling of being triggered or overwhelmed, and instead get into your zone of genius so that you can show up as your best for you and the people around you, Ziva is your key.
Are you ready to stop masking your stress symptoms and treat the root cause through the tools you can learn in a Ziva meditation? Share if you are signing up for Emily’s Free Masterclass with me in the comments below!
“On days like this, it’s when I am the most thankful for my practice. Because even on 3 hours of sleep, I can still rest my brain and show up for my job, for my kid, for my family.” (7:51)
“Yes we are all born with a blueprint, but you are the architect. If you were born with a one-story house, you can decide to make it a two-story house, you can decide to change the bedroom, you can put in a new bathroom, that’s up to you. But it requires really powerful tools of daily practices.” (16:08)
“We meditate to get good at life, not to get good at meditation.” (20:55)
“Because we are going in and giving the body such deep healing rest, we start to click ‘x’, we close all of those open windows, which gives you more computing power, more battery power, less triggers, so that you can really handle the task at hand.” (30:09)
“With Ziva, it is all about deep rest. It’s about giving you body rest that is five times deeper than sleep, so we can heal the stress not only from today, but all the stress from our past.” (34:22)
“You are only spending 2% of your day to make the other 98% more amazing.” (39:07)
In This Episode
- Why meditation is the missing ingredient to longevity and being more present (10:56)
- The importance of consistency and viewing meditation as a non-negotiable (17:06)
- Dispelling the myths that meditation is hard and that you can fail at meditation (20:40)
- How Ziva can help you supercharge your sleep and help you get your time back (25:50)
- Discover how meditation can improve your relationships with others and with yourself (35:47)