Listen to the Episode Here
In This Episode:
We all want to be the best version of ourselves, but it’s so easy to push your body too hard.
If you don’t learn to pay attention to your body and its signals, you neglect your valuable health, and your energy tank ends up empty.
Wearable and biohacking devices give you a better understanding of your health, provide gentle accountability, and guide you to making positive changes.
These changes create more energy and resilience…
And lead to significant improvements in your health. Tune in today to hear…
- How my first wearable device changed my habits
- The device that gave me insight into my metabolic health
- What I do when my Heart Rate Variability and Respiratory Rate levels are off
- My go-to device for reducing stress and anxiety
- What to use to create more metabolic flexibility
- And more!
Mentioned in This Episode
Tools/Techniques Mentioned in This Episode:
The Whoop Strap
Abbott Global Precision Xtra