Listen to the Episode Here
The greatest growth I have ever experienced has come from becoming a mama to my son, Kingston, who is now 19 months old and living his best life!
And full disclosure, I’ve been wanting to share these lessons with you because they are defining who I am becoming, BUT also because they play a big role in healing our past traumas, hormones, and ultimately, our bodies.
I knew that this journey would also result in me becoming a better version of myself and hope it will help you do the same.
Catch today’s very special podcast for the top 5 lessons I have learned from being a mom, and find out:
- How to slow way down and be present
- What it does to feel grateful for your life
- Why affirmations are so powerful
- Ways in which everything is “figureoutable”
- What it means to have deep compassion
Daily Self-Care Journal – The Personal-Healer