Listen to the Episode Here
In This Episode:
Last month, during Menopause Awareness Month, I was asked by my publisher at Penguin Random House to share advice I would give my perimenopausal self for their newsletter.
And I LOVED this assignment because it is so important to ask ourselves these types of questions–so that we walk our journey with intention.
It also gave me a moment to really think about what I would tell my younger self to make life even better.
Catch today’s short podcast for the 5 critical pieces of advice I would give to my perimenopausal self–and learn:
- The truth about what you deserve at any age
- My favorite, most-recommended daily habit
- What to do with things that don’t serve you
- How to create a richer, more meaningful life
- A few non-negotiables to add to your routine
- And more!
Mentioned in This Episode
Magnesium Restore – The Anxiety-Buster
Activated B Complete – The Nerve-Protector
Essentially Whole Store – Your Home for All-Things Healthy
FREE DOWNLOAD: Dr. Mariza’s Top 11 Supplements for Hormone Health
Ready to take charge of your own health?