Listen to the Episode Here
In This Episode:
Without question, women in their late 30s to early 50s are busy! Many of us are caretakers, parents, and businesswomen at this age and have important roles in our community…
At the same time, a roller coaster of symptoms hits us. Many doctors don’t have answers to your questions, and they aren’t addressing the root cause of the problem…
Understanding what’s going on is so important because the key to thriving in menopause is how you deal with the prior transition period, also known as perimenopause…
There is a lot we can do to make this transition easier! Tune in today to hear…
- What is happening to your hormones in each phase of perimenopause
- The average age at menopause, according to the North American Menopause Society
- Perimenopause symptoms that can show up in your mid-30s
- The hormone that is almost always lower than expected
- The cause and symptoms of estrogen dominance
- And more!
Mentioned in This Episode
FREE DOWNLOAD: Dr. Mariza’s Top 11 Supplements for Hormone Health
Ready to take charge of your own health?