Listen to the Episode Here
In This Episode:
There is SO much that doctors get wrong when it comes to measuring and testing female hormones!
What’s the point of getting diagnostic tests, then, if they are wrong?
But after seeing thousands of lab results, I know how important it is to have this information… Especially when it comes to progesterone.
Catch today’s podcast for all the best tried-and-true ways to measure your progesterone, PLUS what you can do if your levels are lower than optimal–and learn:
- How progesterone is made in the body
- The many benefits of maintaining healthy progesterone levels
- Two amazing apps to help you track your menstrual cycle
- Signs of a progesterone deficiency (and what they mean)
- 5 recommendations to boost your levels naturally
Mentioned in This Episode
Flash Sale: Save 15% on Progest-Restore >> (ends soon!)
Magnesium Restore – The Anxiety-Buster
Activated B Complete – The Nerve-Protector
FREE DOWNLOAD: Dr. Mariza’s Top 11 Supplements for Hormone Health
Ready to take charge of your own health?