Watch the Episode Here
Listen to the Episode Here
Are you tired of trying to set goals for yourself–only to fall short and feel like you’ve failed over and over again?
Do you want to learn how to make meaningful, lasting changes in your life that don’t overwhelm you to the point of suffocation?
Then this episode is the one for you!
Join Dr. Mariza Snyder and Dr. Sasha Hines in this week’s interview as they discuss how many women get stuck in a “hope vs. willpower vs. shame” cycle when it comes to creating goals for themselves.
You’ll learn how to overcome these common roadblocks and take a better, more holistic approach to goal-setting that works for you.
IVY LEAGUE PSYCHOLOGIST-TURNED-LIFE COACH, DR. SASHA HEINZ
If a lifelong academic who spent a bajillion years (okay, 8) in an asbestos-laden, stuffy psych lab, and holds three Ivy League degrees, started a coaching practice —
You can bet your bottom dollar there’s something to it!
Since the day she broke free from that windowless, 5th floor at Columbia, Dr. Heinz has taught alongside and studied under some of the most influential psychologists in Positive Psychology.
Not only did she help to pioneer the psychological study of happiness, but made terms like “flow” and “grit” a part of the industry’s backbone.
In This Episode
- Understanding why the willpower model fails
- Identifying competing commitments
- Reflection on what is at stake if the goal conflicts with something else such as a relationship
- Being compassionate with oneself and honoring both commitments
- Dismantling limiting beliefs
- Relaxing into change instead of exerting pressure
- Recognizing that one is worthy of feeling good and living a bigger life
Free Download: Easy, Practical Tips to Get More Energy!
Download the free Energy-Boosting Cheat Sheet now to learn how to unlock abundant health and energy that lasts—in only seconds every day!