In This Episode:
Did you know that testosterone is the most abundant biologically active hormone in women? It’s produced in the ovaries, adrenal glands, and fat cells along with estrogen and progesterone. Low testosterone in women is surprisingly common and happens earlier in life than you would suspect.
If you need to boost your testosterone levels…
Lifestyle changes can help. Tune in today to hear…
- The age testosterone levels begin to decline
- Symptoms of both low testosterone and high testosterone in women
- The type of exercise to do to boost testosterone
- The best foods to eat to boost testosterone
- What vitamin optimizes testosterone levels in the elderly
- And more!
Watch the Episode Now
Or Listen to the Episode Here
Mentioned in This Episode
Get My Top 14 Hormone-Balancing Recipes!
Filling your body with the right fuels has an incredible impact on your hormones and energy. Download my free guide to the best hormone-balancing recipes here! Download Dr. Mariza’s Hormone Recipes Here