Listen to the Episode Here
In This Episode:
Have you ever been in the middle of a sentence and completely forgot what you were saying? How about set down your keys and five minutes later have no idea where you put them?
Whether you’ve just had a child, you’re in perimenopause, or have just had a few nights of poor sleep, this can quickly lead to the sinking feeling that your brain is NEVER going to be the same again!
Brain fog has been my silent struggle for over a year now and I felt it was time to shed light on how our hormones can contribute to feeling foggy, forgetful and unfocused.
I want to address the hormones that could be contributing to feeling foggy and unfocused and what steps you can take to reclaim your brain health, including food and supplements that can really move the needle quickly.
Tune in today to hear…
- What is brain fog and its root cause?
- How your hormones could be a contributing factor
- HPA-AXIS deregulation and high cortisol
- Thyroid hormones and function
- Sex hormones: Estrogen and progesterone
- 4 steps to getting your brain back
- Targeted diet, nutrition, and supplements
Mentioned in This Episode
FREE DOWNLOAD: Dr. Mariza’s Top 11 Supplements for Hormone Health
Ready to take charge of your own health?