Listen to the Episode Here
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Play | Pocketcasts
In This Episode:
I am convinced that energy is the ultimate currency when it comes to our health.
I’ve even surveyed over 65,000 women like you and over 90% of them agreed! The one thing they all wanted was to have more energy throughout the day–without the afternoon slump, cravings, and crash.
If you want to have enough energy to rock your job, PLUS still spend quality time with friends, family, or hobbies after work and on the weekends… This episode is for you!
Tune in to today’s podcast and find out my simple hacks to get super focused and energized for all the things you want to achieve, and learn:
- How to normalize your sleep and get the best zzz’s of your life
- The one exercise that every woman should be doing
- What time to eat your dinner and what to do afterward
- Which energy-building supplements to take and when
- How I’m using intermittent fasting to boost my brain and metabolism
- My go-to list of healthy foods and breakfast choices
- The best way to start your day, every day
Mentioned in This Episode
Magnesium Restore – The Anxiety-Buster
Zen Sleep – The Sleep-Enhancer
Adrenal Love – The Energy-Booster
Vitamin D Complete – The Immunity-Booster
Activated B Complete – The Nerve-Strengthener
Gluco Support – The Blood Sugar-Balancer
Health Hack: The One Thing Every Woman Should Do After Dinner
Supplements and Herbs That Balance Blood Sugar
6 Supplements That Can Keep Your Brain Young ad Healthy During Menopause
Podcast Episode #381: Change Your Breakfast With These Thermogenic Foods For More Energy All Day Long
Podcast Episode #383: How I Build Metabolically Healthy Meals For My Family to Maintain Steady Blood Sugar and Energy Levels
FREE DOWNLOAD: Dr. Mariza’s Top 11 Supplements for Hormone Health
Ready to take charge of your own health?
No comments yet.