Listen to the Episode Here
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Play | Pocketcasts
In This Episode:
Can you recall getting your fasting insulin level tested during an annual exam–like, ever?
I have a feeling the answer is no. Full disclosure: I haven’t had mine tested either, but I plan to run that lab test later this month and I will share why on this podcast.
When it comes to looking at metabolic health and blood sugar levels, I have always done what most people do: Test my HA1C.
Tune in to today’s podcast to learn why HA1C shouldn’t be the only thing you’re looking at, PLUS why we need to look more closely at our insulin–and learn:
- Why testing your fasting insulin can keep you YEARS ahead of disease
- How insulin resistance can lead to diabetes, heart disease, and more
- What the insulin hormone does for your organs, tissue, and glands
- The insulin / glucose dance
- What today’s insulin levels can tell you about your distant future
- The most common disorders and disease associated with insulin dysfunction
- 5 key habits if you have insulin resistance (or want to prevent it!)
Mentioned in This Episode
Gluco Support – The Blood Sugar-Manager
Magnesium Restore – The Anxiety-Buster
Hormone Balance – The Hormone-Balancer
Supplements and Herbs That Balance Blood Sugar
How Stress Contributes to Insulin Resistance, Diabetes, and Stubborn Weight Gain
Supplementing with this Super-Mineral Will Help Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels + Improve Sleep
Podcast Episode #375: What We’ve Been Told About Healthy Sugar is a Lie
Podcast Episode #383: How I Build Metabolically Healthy Meals For My Family to Maintain Steady Blood Sugar and Energy Levels
Get My Top 14 Hormone-Balancing Recipes!
Filling your body with the right fuels has an incredible impact on your hormones and energy. Download my free guide to the best hormone-balancing recipes here! Download Dr. Mariza’s Hormone Recipes Here
No comments yet.