Listen to the Episode Here:
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Play | Pocketcasts
In This Episode:
I know how hard it is to feel overweight and burned out, yet nothing you do seems to make any difference to budge the number on the scale. Earlier this year after having Kingston, I hit a weight plateau that was FAR above my goal—and I knew that working out harder and eating less wasn’t going to be an option for this new mama.
So I started to focus on something critical: one of the biggest principles for sustainable weight loss is becoming metabolically flexible, which means being able to switch in and out of sugar-burning and fat-burning mode.
Honing in on metabolic flexibility instead of calorie restriction or intense cardio unlocked easier weight loss for me—and today I’m sharing exactly why it works so well and how you can implement it into your life, too!
Tune in to hear:
- Things I did (and didn’t) do when I started approaching losing weight this year
- What really determines if you’re able to lose weight, or if it just sticks no matter what you do
- How I’ve lost 25 pounds in 9 months WITHOUT starving myself or working out harder
- Simple ways to increase your metabolic flexibility every day
- Critical supplements, daily nutrients, and lifestyle practices that will increase metabolism so you can lose weight the easy way
Mentioned in This Episode
Essentially Whole® Birthday Sale!
Key Supplements for Insulin Resistance and Healthy Metabolism
5 Ways to Boost a Healthy Metabolism
Simple Tricks to Burn More Calories, Boost Healthy Metabolism, and Build Strength
Thank you, some really interesting insights.