Listen to the Episode Here
In This Episode:
It’s no surprise that over 85% of women in the US will experience disruptive hot flashes and night sweats…
Our culture and even previous generations of women tell us that hot flashes are a “normal” part of the transition to menopause, but they could actually be an indication that something else is wrong.
And there absolutely IS a better way.
Catch today’s podcast to hear BREAKING RESEARCH that links blood sugar to hot flashes and what you can do to reduce (or eliminate) your symptoms–and learn:
- What your hot flashes might really be telling you
- The link between flashes, blood sugar, and insulin resistance
- Why we see a rise in hot flashes in women with metabolic dysfunction
- How the brain is involved in regulating hot flashes
- Tips to get relief from hot flashes FAST
Mentioned in This Episode
FREE Guide [Download] – 6 Hacks to Blunt a Blood Sugar Spike
Gluco Support – Conquer cravings and stress-eating with my custom blend of science-backed herbs.
Magnesium Restore – Give your cells the energy they need to build muscle, regulate your blood sugar, and boost your metabolism.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Dr. Mariza’s Top 11 Supplements for Hormone Health
Ready to take charge of your own health?