Listen to the Episode Here:
Or, listen on your favorite app: iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Stitcher | Spotify | Google Play | Pocketcasts
In This Episode:
Intermittent fasting gets a lot of press for its benefits for your weight, and for good reason. But did you know it is fantastic for cellular longevity, brain health, and overall energy as well?
Check out this quick episode to learn the powerful benefits intermittent fasting can have for your body. I’ll also give tips for success based on where you are in your cycle, your age, and other factors to make sure you experience the most success!
Tune in today to learn:
- My intermittent fasting and what I’ve found works well for my body
- Why being in tune with your cycle and your body’s needs changes how you intermittent fast
- Which parts of your cycle are most improved by practicing intermittent fasting (and what to do if you’re in perimenopause or menopause and don’t have a regular cycle)
- Key success tips for how you start your day so you won’t feel hungry before the fasting window ends
- Research-backed benefits for your cellular and brain health from intermittent fasting
Mentioned in This Episode
Dr. Mariza’s Detox Smoothie and Shake Recipe Guide
Essentially You episode #244: How to Eat and Train According to Your Menstrual Cycle with Dr. Stephanie Estima
Essentially You episode #273: Why Do Women Need to Intermittent Fast Differently, Especially Over 40? With Dr. Mindy Pelz
Supporting Brain Health with Intermittent Fasting
Most Common Causes of Brain Fog + How to Fix It
Free Download: Dr. Mariza’s Quick & Healthy Detox Smoothie Recipe Guide
Get the easiest and yummiest ways to upgrade your health to look and feel your best and fast. Find my top tips to help you create the ideal meal-on-the-go.
No comments yet.